At Pixelz, we help photo studio professionals beat deadlines by providing reliable, AI-powered retouching at scale.
We‘ve spent years investing in people and developing software to create post-production’s greatest ever timesaver: Pixelz Platform. The platform is powered by S.A.W.™, a digital production platform and traffic control system, powered by AI and specialized retouchers. The result is a retouching service offering unprecedented speed, consistency, and scalability.
We’re trusted by leading brands in every category and have retouched 45 million product images and counting. Pixelz was founded in Denmark but is now found locally, thanks to offices in 6 countries hosting a team of 600 people globally.
Our vision is to change the way product visuals and studio management is handled in organizations the world over, leading to transformational change for our customers, from the bottom line to effective time management.
If you share our passion for product photography and retouching, and if you are excited about working closely with the world’s largest fashion brands, here is a unique opportunity for you!
The Customer Integration Manager is responsible for integrating our customers’ brand guidelines with Pixelz’ systems and ensuring they are ready to go once the ramp starts
You would be working closely with a team of Customer Integration Managers in our Customer Specialist Departement as well as coordinating, and communicating with clients and Pixelz stakeholders in Vietnam, Europe and North America during the pilot and onboarding phases.
The Customer Integration Manager is also working closely with both the Pixelz Customer Success team and the Editorial Production team. Because of this, your English and communication skills will have to match your advanced technical capabilities.
TOP JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Implement brand guidelines
- Communicate with the Pixelz Sales Department, Customer Success Department, and the customer to fully understand the retouching requirements of the brand
- Make sure the Editorial Production Team is fully aligned with said requirements and handle any clarifications and guidance from receiving the raw files to final delivery
Manage and perform high-end retouching
- Review client specifications and notes on retouching and execution
- Nondestructive retouching workflows. Color match and color correct models, products, and props
- Utilize natural beauty retouching techniques on high-end fashion and advertising imagery
- Create complex composite images, with multiple varying exposures
- Experience with monitor calibration and ICC proofing profiles is a plus
- Comply with all work processes and procedures to meet the desired end result
Keeping up to date with industry trends and standards
- Responsible to keep abreast with industry and software changes and updates, continually developing your own and the team’s skills
- Proactively assist in problem-solving within the team and across departments
- Work successfully within a close, collaborative team environment and must exhibit professional conduct consistent with the values of the Company
- Suggest ways to optimize retouching workflow. Take initiative and be proactive.
EXPECTED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / MINDSET
- Advanced English and communication skills are a must
- 5+ years of experience in retouching, color correction, and all areas of digital imaging production is a must
- 2+ years of experience in editorial/advertising and high-end fashion retouch is preferred
- Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, layers, masks, paths, color correction tools, actions, and non-destructive workflow
- Solid foundation of color theory, grading, and composition
- Strong attention to detail and ability to provide constructive feedback
- Ability to respond well to changing priorities, workflows, and information
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Expert knowledge in Capture One Pro and other RAW editing software is a plus
- Experience in pre-press, CMYK color space, and proofing is a plus
Any questions related to the position can be directed to PIC via email on firstname.lastname@example.org