We are looking for a Frontend Developer that will spend most of their time implementing,
optimizing and polishing our web-based products to the highest standards of UI.
You will ensure that UI components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality
product is important.
Working closely with different product teams is a big opportunity to become a skilled Frontend
Developer with various tech stacks like ReactJS, AngularJs, Electron etc.
Mentoring & coaching skills are also important because we want to build a strong Frontend
team in the future.
● Implementing new pages upon request
● Collaborating with the development team to improve our product
● Building reusable components and Front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Standardizing all UI elements & components that are being used in our product.
● Ability to provide the UI/UX feedback to the designer to help us improve the UI/UX.
● Could translate designs and wireframes (Figma) into high-quality code
understanding its core principles
● Good communication in English
Nice to have
● Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Ability to work with design applications like Sketch, Figma, Photoshop
● Ability to train and coach Junior Developers (Leadership)
What we offer
● International working environment
● Flat and transparent organization
● Individual ideas are highly appreciated
● Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
● Flexible working time and a result oriented culture
● Partial remotely (1-2 days/week work from home)
● Annually Tech summit at a beautiful location with many great presentations and
● Chances to learn new business
● Great opportunities in developing career paths, English and soft skills.
● Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
● Pixelz healthcare insurances.
● Up to 15 annual leave days per year
● Summer trip allowance, 2 week fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and
more to come once you join