Tech stack we are using: SQL Server, Entity Framework, .NET Core, Identity Server, RESTful APIs, Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, etc), Elasticsearch, memcache, NodeJS, React.js, Redux, Webpack...
Your role & responsibilities:
- Architect and build robust, scalable, highly available and reliable systems
- Proactively research for solutions to problems
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
Your skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Having experience with react/redux, Nodejs or webpack is a plus.
- Love writing code, love deleting code
- Grit, dare to fail
- Hardworking, passionate and have a can-do attitude.
- Critical thinking, stay focused, be assertive
- Happy to deal with the opposite and different ideas
- Logical thinking, problem solving, self learner
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Basic communication in English
What we offer?
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Flexible working time and result oriented
- Partial remotely (1-2 days/week work from home)
- Tech summit at a 5* resort annually.
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career paths, English and soft skills.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 week fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join