Pixelz was founded in 2011 in Holstebro, Denmark. Back then Pixelz was known as ‘Remove the Background‘, based on a simple premise to make it easy for e-commerce companies to create beautiful product images.
Over the years, we’ve innovated in response to the industry challenges of fluctuating image volumes, slow workflows, and inconsistency in image quality. Through trying to solve these issues, we developed the concept of SAW – Specialist Assisted Workflow. An idea of splitting the retouching workflow up into many different steps assisted by AI technology. A completely different way of handling retouching than anyone had ever done before.
Today, we are a technology company powered by a talented and passionate team. With our diverse team, we are able to push boundaries, embrace change and innovate to create more and better opportunities for our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we are a part of.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our digital marketing campaigns including SEM and SEO, as well as enhance existing opportunities.
The ideal candidate should have experience in both Paid Advertising and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). In this role, you will work closely with a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist and other marketing team members to conduct new marketing activities and monitor their performance.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Monitoring ad platforms, including Google Adwords, Bing ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn, and reporting back to the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist and the CMO.
- Planning, organising, scheduling, and promoting events and webinars as needed.
- Request and co-operate with the Content team to prepare advertising materials (ad creatives and ad copies).
- Working with external agencies to improve SEM and SEO performance.
- Manually updating and monitoring SEO activities based on provided instructions.
- Researching marketing trends and strategies to assist in the development and implementation of successful marketing campaigns.
- Supporting various other marketing projects and company operations.
Who you will be working with:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Content Marketing Manager and content team
- Web Designer and Graphic Designer
- Revenue Operations Analyst
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 1+ years in advertising, marketing or digital marketing experience.
- Proficiency with paid search and paid social platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Strong data analytic skills with the ability to handle multiple data sets at the same time.
- Basic understanding of SEO is a plus.
- You must have strong oral and written English skills
You’ll be part of Pixelz’s marketing team in Hanoi office, while also working very closely with other team members located in Copenhagen. The marketing team is a distributed team with members in Copenhagen, Hanoi and Los Angeles.
As the majority of our marketing team is located in the Central European Time and Pacific Standard Time Zone, you’ll once in a while be expected to participate in late afternoon and evening calls.
We do, however, encourage a healthy work life balance and don’t expect you to be working more than the average 40-hour week, meaning you’ll be flexible and able to manage your time correspondingly.