I. Regular Professional Duties
- Create & manage automation products for production
- Collaborate with other teams to execute automation products
- Create & manage other supporting tools for production
- Monitor & update automation products
- Collaborate to investigate & fix automation products‘ issues
2. Provide automation solutions for image production & onboardings
- Create & implement solutions for special onboardings
- Collaborate with other teams to provide solutions for special onboardings
- Support & create scripting solutions for customers when requested
3. Integrate other automation solutions into image production
- Collaborate with other teams to complete other SAW-related solutions
- Integrate or do reverse-engineering solutions from other sources into SAW production
II. Analyzing & Reporting
- Gather & manage Platform projects‘ data
- Gather & manage Onboarding projects‘ data until handover complete
- Monitor Platform projects‘ performance
- Create, manage & update relevant team processes
- Create, manage & update relevant cross-teams processes
- Guide & support new team members as assigned
- Contribute ideas / feedback on improving team performance
- Other supporting tasks as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong team of young and ambitious members
- Freedom in deciding the solution
- Flexible working time and result oriented.
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway, English and soft skills.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 weeks fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join.
- Graduated from University/ College
- 5 years of working experience with good knowledges end experience in writing plug-in and image processing scripts or similar.
- Strong sense of integrity, professionalism, and self- driven.
- Be proactive and detail-oriented with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Good at Adobe Photoshop, Google Docs, Spreadsheet, Presentation.
- English communication skills.