I. Regular Professional Duties
1. Design & manage workflows for production
- Design & manage SAW standard production workflows
- Design & manage SAW steps & operations
- Collaborate with other teams to execute steps & operations
- Investigate SAW workflow issues
- Collaborate to fix worflow issues
2. Provide solutions for image production & onboardings
- Design & implement solutions for special onboardings
- Collaborate with other teams to provide solutions for special onboardings
3. Integrate other solutions into image production
- Collaborate with other teams to complete other SAW-related solutions
- Integrate solutions from other sources into SAW production
4. Continuously improve efficiency of SAW production
- Integrate automation solutions into SAW production workflows
- Create & collaborate to create automation tools/techs for SAW production
II. Analyzing & Reporting
- Gather & manage Platform projects‘ data
- Gather & manage Onboarding projects‘ data until handover complete
- Monitor Platform projects‘ performance
- Create, manage & update relevant team processes
- Create, manage & update relevant cross-teams processes
- Guide & support new team members as assigned
- Contribute ideas / feedback on improving team performance
- Other supporting tasks as assigned
- Graduated from University/ College
- 2 – 3 years’ experience with good knowledges and skills of photo editor.
- 1- 2 years’ experience in building photoshop automation & building production systems.
- Strong sense of integrity, professionalism, and self- driven.
- Be proactive and detail-oriented with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Good at Adobe Photoshop, Google Docs, Spreadsheet, Presentation.
- Basic English communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong team of young and ambitious members
- Freedom in deciding the solution
- Flexible working time and result oriented.
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway, English and soft skills.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 weeks fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join.