If you share our passion for product photography and retouching, and if you are excited about working closely with the world’s largest fashion brands, here is a unique opportunity for you!
The Post Production Manager is leading our two creative teams including Editorial production team and Video production team, making sure that the team is provided with proper training, support, supervisions, working tools, processes and leadership to thrive and deliver consistent quality to our customers.
You will be working closely with managers from other departments in Vietnam as well as with colleagues around the world. Thus, you will need to be an outstanding communicator (Both in English and Vietnamese) and able to handle several tasks in parallel while challenging and streamlining the production process towards excellence. As the “owner” of the post production teams, you will have a key role for our customer’s success, and we expect you to be working independently and diligently in reaching highest client satisfaction in close cooperation with our great team.
- Plan and execute scaling plan of the Editorial production team and the Video production team to ensure on time delivery and consistent image quality. This involves identifying and executing on evolving training needs to constantly meet customer demand.
- Supervise, motivate and lead post-production creative personnel to ensure high performance.
- Oversee multiple projects in various stages of post-production at any given time to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Continuously and proactively identify waste and drive continuous improvements to enhance cost effectiveness and the service level.
- Create and oversee standard working procedures and policies to ensure high consistent quality standards both in product delivery and working environment throughout the different teams.
- Drive process and technical innovation in support of team needs, including remaining current with the latest technology.
- Coordinate with other departments to execute pilot projects and onboard new customers.
- Liaising among departments to achieve the company‘s long and short term goals.
- Ensuring a culture that motivates staff to perform and to grow within the organization.
- Effective and clear communication towards clients, teams and suppliers at all times.
- Minimum 2 years managing/leading team of creatives
- Experience with photo & video production in a fashion/eCommerce/creative studio is preferred.
- Must have knowledge / understanding of the fashion industry / eCommerce
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment, flexible in changing direction as needed
- Knowledge of and experience in applying problem solving and continuous improvement tools like Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, etc.
- Experience with delivery of assets to studios.
- Experience with a variety of digital media workflows.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Photoshop and Video editing software (DaVinci/Premiere…) experience is a big advantage.
- Must be a strong team player, detail oriented, proactive, self-driven and result oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to successfully lead cross-functional groups and teams.
- Exhibit critical thinking/forward thinking.
- Language requirements
- English: Full professional proficiency.
- Vietnamese: Full professional proficiency.