- Analyze the unclear rejection and customer extra requirement cases raised by the PS team, and communicate to the Customer Success Team (CS) or the Customer Success Managers (CSM) issues that need to be clarified with customers.
- Handling customer clarifications. Analyze and communicate to the CS team issues that need to be clarified with customers raised from the Production
- Proactive rejection analysis by reviewing the top rejection rate and frequent rejection customers weekly, preparing the rejection data in reports & charts, communicating with relevant teams and suggesting the optimal solutions to CS/CSM.
- Cooperate closely with the CS Team around various quality issues.
- Work with Pixelz internal teams to resolve issues related to customer rejections.
- Identify up-selling, and cross-selling opportunities via customer rejections, and work with relevant teams to meet customer expectations by upselling additional services for Solo/Pro customers (such as custom specs, add-ons, and extensions).
- Ensure that all the admin tasks are handled in the most efficient and proactive ways meanwhile following tightly all internal workflows, processes, and policies.
- Achieve daily established KPIs and SLAs for all workflows and tasks.
- Make recommendations for service improvements. Communicate feature requests and bugs reported by customers.
- Report to the Quality Support Team Leader.
- 2+ years of photo editing experience & good knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of SAW and Pixelz Standards
- Sufficient English skills both written and verbal
- Willing to work in shifts and on weekends (Saturday)
- Being comprehensive, responsive with critical thinking
- Strong empathy for customers, and a ‘customer first’ mindset
- Dependable and punctual, with strong time management and prioritizing skills
- Team player with an upbeat personality
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flat, transparent, and industry-leading organization
- An international working environment in a dynamic and vibrant team
- Great opportunities in developing a career path, English and soft skills
- The tools and equipment you need to successfully perform your daily tasks
- Personal and professional development prospects
- 6-months maternity leave and two weeks fully paid off for parental leave
- Up to 15 days of annual leave per year
- Bonus allowance based on over-performance & KPIs
- Summer trip allowance
- Team fun activities and yearly ‘Pixelz cup’ championship