Pixelz Inc is the world leader in e-commerce image photography post-processing. We are constantly growing and innovating to provide our customers with best in class service. Part of this success is thanks to the cutting edge R&D team. There are really two sides to R&D: one is making algorithms with outstanding performance, the other is making these algorithms work efficiently in production. Thus the R&D team is now looking for a scientist to make cutting edge algorithms.
The role has a single objective: (create new algorithms or improve existing ones to) automate our operations and enable new products offerings.
If you are a scientist with a curious and entrepreneurial mindset, someone who is here to beat the competition, not in Vietnam but in the world, someone who is focused on the objective and on helping the company, then please, apply!
In return you will have a chance to work with a friendly team, state of the art algorithms, beast servers. Pixelz also has a generous vacation policy and we have a yearly summit to exchange knowledge, experience and plan for the next year.
Your duties will include the following:
- Analyze existing production processes
- Find best way to integrate AI/automation and humans in existing processes
- Design, implement and benchmark new AI/automation algorithms
- Monitor the performance of the automation in place in production
- Maintain and update the automation as needed
- Provide proper code and process documentation
- Self-train to stay up to date with the state of the art
- Support other team members and other people in the company as needed
- Have 3-5 years of experience in R&D overall including 1-3 years of experience in the below specific tasks:
- Design neural network architectures
- Design computer vision algorithms
- Benchmark algorithms
- Pytorch and torchvision
- Opencv (C++ and python)
- Git and linux
- Must have solid mathematical background
- Nice to have:
- A PhD in computer science
- Experience in NLP and GANs
- Has written scientific articles in international conferences
- Soft skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Thinking outside the box, can do attitude
- Be creative
- Love writing code, love deleting code
- Have got grit, dare to fail
- Be hardworking, passionate and possess a can-do attitude.
- Be good at critical, logical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Stay focus
- Be assertive, honest and trustworthy
- Be willing to deal with the opposite and different ideas
- Be a good team player and patient person
- Be a self-learner
- Team and company player
- Fluent spoken and written english is mandatory
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Yearly summit to exchange knowledge, experience and plan for the next year.
- Work with our groundbreaking workflow system S.A.W.™
- Freedom in deciding the solution
- Flexible working time and result oriented.
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway, English and soft skills.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 weeks fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join.