If you share our passion for product visuals and video editing, and if you are excited about working closely with the world’s largest fashion brands, here is a unique opportunity for you!
The Senior Video Editor is responsible for implementing our customers’ brand guidelines for video concepts with a team of editors and executing the editing and final delivery of videos.
You would work closely with and help mentor a team of video editors to produce high-quality videos. The Senior Video Editor will also be given a chance to help define the team structure and grow into a management role as the team grows and more clients are onboarded. Because of this, it’s preferred if you can communicate in English.
Implement brand guidelines
- Communicate with the Pixelz Customer Success Manager and Product department to fully understand the editing requirements of the brand
- Make sure the team is fully aligned with said requirements and handle any clarifications and guidance from receiving the raw files to the final delivery
- Edit and color match fashion and product videos
- Make final edits to videos as needed
- Review client specifications and notes on editing and execution
- Help develop editing workflows and templates to improve production efficiency
- Work with managers to determine prioritization and provide status updates
- Support Junior Editors in reinforcing, process, techniques, and troubleshooting
Keeping up to date with industry trends and standards
- Responsible for keeping on top with industry and software changes and updates, continually developing your own and the team’s skills
- Proactively assist in problem-solving within the team and across departments
- Work successfully within a close, collaborative team environment and must exhibit professional conduct consistent with the values of the Company
- Suggest ways to optimize retouching workflow. Take initiative and be proactive.
- 5+ year’s experience in editing, color correction and all areas of video production
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Davinci Resolve or other NLE Video editing sofware
- Solid foundation of color theory, grading and composition
- Strong team management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide constructive feedback
- Ability to respond well to changing priorities, workflows and information
- Basic English and communication skills
- Knowledge in After Effects, Apple Motion is a plus
- International working environment
- Flat and transparent organization
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious members
- Yearly summit to exchange knowledge, experience and plan for the next year.
- Work with our groundbreaking workflow system S.A.W.™
- Freedom in deciding the solution
- Flexible working time and result oriented.
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway, English and soft skills.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with labor law.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year
- Summer trip allowance, 2 weeks fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join.