The Product Management team at Pixelz is growing and we are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join us and be close to the development team in Hanoi (Vietnam).
You will help us achieve our ambitious growth goals by facilitating a Customer-Centric mindset and bridging the gap between development and customer-facing teams.
You will help accomplish our vision of being the best-in-class media postproduction platform for studio professionals globally.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take ownership of the Discovery and Definition of backend systems features that power the Pixelz Platform.
- Help shaping a customer-centric mindset across the different development teams
- Engage and motivate a multi-disciplinary, autonomous team and bridge the gaps between business, customer success and technology.
- Proactively engage in agile development activities: daily scrum, planning, grooming and estimating sessions, …
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements. Write and prioritize user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Make informed and evidence-based decisions using UX Research inputs, quantitative / qualitative data and market insights.
- Work backwards from the customer problem and the desired customer experience to figuring out how to get there.
- Work together with the Head of Product to measure and refine the roadmap, backlog, and processes to make improvements over time and achieve our business and technical objectives.
- Proven experience as a product manager.
- Strong technical background and deep understanding of technical concepts like APIs and Databases, ideally with previous hands-on engineering experience and in SaaS or B2B platform systems.
- Deep developer empathy and a customer-centric mindset.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in simple terms and adapt your message to the audience.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Big ambitions and want to be part of an exciting journey.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An international working environment.
- A flat and transparent organization.
- Individual ideas are highly appreciated.
- Working with a strong technical team of young and ambitious member.
- Flexible working time and 5 work-from-home days per month
- Chances to learn new business
- Great opportunities in developing career paths.
- Social, healthcare and unemployment insurances complied with the labor law
- Annual salary review, 13th-month salary and flexible bonus.
- Up to 15 annual leave days per year.
- Summer trip allowance, 2 week fully paid off for parental leave, teamwork activities and more to come once you join.
- Pixelz health care insurance and social insurance.